Arduino IDE autocomplete (Second round)

Ricardo JL Rufino

May 2, 2017, 5:25:23 PM5/2/17
to Developers
Hi

Again I'm trying to integrate autocomplete into the Arduino IDE.

Many changes were made to ide and many features implemented, which ended up not being approved (https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/pull/2563).

Now retrying with an implementation (simpler and cleaner), the first step was to define the minimal changes to the initial step of such integration. What was basically implemented was the opening of the autocomplete window and showing basic information.

Status and download can be tracked at:

I would like help testing on other platforms, just tested on Linux 64.
Basically I want to know if everything is OK with the autocomplete popup.

This thread is open for tracking and collecting feedbacks

Ricardo JL Rufino

May 2, 2017, 5:27:53 PM5/2/17
to Developers