Problem with Windows 7 finding Arduino Mega Driver

James Michener

Jul 28, 2017, 7:27:14 PM7/28/17
to pt via Developers
Have a computer where the Ardunio Mega device shows up in Device Manager
as "Other Devices" USB 2.0 Serial. and am unable to update by
pointing to the latest Arduino drivers. Any suggestions??

Thanks

Jim Michener

Vishal Mhatre

Jul 29, 2017, 12:54:32 AM7/29/17
to James Michener, pt via Developers
can any one help me to solve bugs in my code, i am trying to make a control panel using nextion but there is bug in my dt_on function things are not working properly. i am not getting bugs can anyone help me in it

_28.07.17_4_1.rar
18.07.17_3_temp.rar

Paul Stoffregen

Jul 29, 2017, 8:51:42 AM7/29/17
to devel...@arduino.cc
On 07/28/2017 09:54 PM, Vishal Mhatre wrote:
> can any one help me to solve bugs in my code,

Yes, or probably they can, but you must ask in the correct place. The
Arduino Forum is where you ask, not here. This group is for working on
Arduino's code, not your own code.

Ask here:

https://forum.arduino.cc/

Before you post, please review these guidelines to increase your odds of
a helpful answer.

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

Please read guideline #7 on that page. Using the Forum's code tags,
rather than attaching RAR files (which are commonly used for email
malware) will greatly improve your chances that helpful people on the
forum will actually read your code.

Composing a more detailed message, where you actually explain what
problem you're seeing instead of just saying "things are not working
properly" will also really improve your chance of a helpful answer.

Remember, you're asking strangers on the internet for help. Effort
matters. Extra info in your question that shows the effort you've
already made to investigate the problem will tend to draw people's
interest and goodwill. You only get one chance to make a good first
impression. A short question that doesn't show much effort on your part
really hurts your prospects of anyone helping.

Good luck.