Call for Volunteers - Arduino at Maker Faire San Mateo

瀏覽次數:15 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael Shiloh

未讀,
2015年4月23日 下午6:44:442015/4/23
收件者:devel...@arduino.cc
Hi everyone,

We are organizing the Arduino booth at Maker Faire San Mateo and we are looking for volunteers.

We are sending out this call for volunteers to all of you who have interest, experience and enthusiasm to teach, engage with the public, and share your own projects. We are not looking for a sales people, we are looking for educators, artist, designer, makers, and other Arduino aficionados.

This is a non-paid call, however we know that your time is valuable and it is appreciated.  When you volunteer for five hours or more we will provide water, healthy snacks, an Arduino T shirt, entry to the event for Saturday and Sunday, and a small gift that will be given after the completion of your shift.

We have basic requirements to volunteer: a basic technical knowledge of Arduino, electronics, and software; and most importantly, how to relate to the public. We have Arduino collateral and have created a Volunteer’s Manual as a guide to the expectation of the position.

Maker Faire San Mateo dates are:

Thursday May 14th, Education Day - TBA

Friday May 15th, TBA

Saturday May 16th, Maker Faire

Sunday May 17th Maker Faire

If you have volunteered with us before email us directly at arduinov...@gmail.com

  • If this your first time volunteering with us please do the following:

1 - Read the Arduino Volunteer Manual 2015:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry1gNKCuD_6-Uq_bi9-uiJ2KT7mrr5JrEJvpwGUpNec/edit?usp=sharing

2 - Complete and submit the Arduino Volunteer Questionnaire 2015. The last day to submit the form is May 3rd:
http://goo.gl/forms/SWwXt5CGMo

3 - Please read Arduino product collateral:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4a9w9zw2mfwga8v/AADnkylgXEruUrm9n3L9gqQla

4 - After you submit your answers we will send you an invitation to participate by May 4th.

If you have any questions please email arduinov...@gmail.com

Thank you,

Judy Castro

Project Manager

Michael Shiloh

Arduino Education

William Westfield

未讀,
2015年4月23日 晚上8:47:222015/4/23
收件者:Arduino Developers、Michael Shiloh

On Apr 23, 2015, at 3:44 PM, Michael Shiloh <m.sh...@arduino.cc> wrote:

> When you volunteer for five hours or more we will provide water, healthy snacks, an Arduino T shirt, entry to the event for Saturday and Sunday, and a small gift that will be given after the completion of your shift.

Are there “lesser prizes” for less time? Say, one day admission and a Tshirt for 3 hours?

:-)
BillW (getting old.)

Yariv Shavit

未讀,
2015年4月28日 清晨5:23:012015/4/28
收件者:devel...@arduino.cc

Man,
If you'd do that in Israel I will do two shifts and get others  as well.
Just keep me posted when you around.
Good luck and keep up the spirit

回覆所有人
回覆作者