Is "Arduino Studio" what was Arduino IDE 2.0

Arnav Gupta

Nov 10, 2015, 5:31:22 AM11/10/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Well what the 'other' guys at arduino.org have made calling Arduino Studio, looks like what was promised at Arduino IDE 2.0 with the Tre.

Is it so  ?

Cristian Maglie

Nov 10, 2015, 10:09:34 AM11/10/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Il 10/11/2015 11:30, Arnav Gupta ha scritto:
> Is it so ?

Hi Arnav,

no, we don't know anything about that project.

> looks like what was promised at Arduino IDE 2.0 with the Tre.

The project Massimo was talking about is "Arduino Create".
Here a blog post with some more details:

https://blog.arduino.cc/2015/05/05/sneak-peak-arduino-create/

It is now in private beta, there will be a public beta at the beginning
of 2016.

Cristian Maglie <c.ma...@arduino.cc>

atajahangir moshayedi

Dec 28, 2015, 10:31:23 PM12/28/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
hi
im searching for max7456 arduino library with the sample  all the sample that i find from the net need the library which is not available is any body to help
regards

Peter Feerick

Dec 28, 2015, 11:11:13 PM12/28/15
to devel...@arduino.cc

However, a quick google search for 'max7456 arduino library' turned up one page[1] which has both documentation, sample code and a link to the character generator and library at the bottom of the page, and another page on the arduino forum[2] which has code using the max7456 without needing to use a library. I can't comment on how well this code works, or if it works still, as I've never used the max7456 before, but this should at least get you started.

Regards,
Pete

[1] http://theboredengineers.com/2012/12/a-max7456-library-for-arduino/
[2] http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=8785.0

atajahangir moshayedi

Dec 28, 2015, 11:39:37 PM12/28/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
yes you are right  but  i have the same problem for library even for your link

--
------------------------------------
Sincerely yours

  • IEEE _ Graduate Student Member
  • Life Time (LM) member of society of " INSTRUMENTATION  OF  INDIA"
  • Life Time (LM) member of (SPEED)-Society for Promotion of Excellence in Electronics Discipline India

  • Annual member of Iranian association of electrical  and electronic engineers
--------------------
Post address: DEPARTMENT OF
ELECTRONIC SCIENCE
                          University of Pune,
                           Pune Ganeshkhind,
                          Pune-411007 ,
                           Maharashtra, (India)

Phone nos :
+91-20-25699841,+91-20-25691256,+91-20-25601419
E-mail& Web page:
              moshayed...@ieee.org
Personal :  mosh...@gmail.com,

" Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas " -- Marie Curie

 نیکو پدری گفت به فرزند خلف             دنیا طلبی به هند و عقبی به نجف

ور زانکه  نه دنیا و نه عقبی خواهی       بنشین به صفاهان که شود عمر تلف

Peter Feerick

Dec 29, 2015, 12:36:22 AM12/29/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
So, by 'same problem' do you mean you can't download the library, or do you mean when you try to compile the hello world example or any other example that you get compile errors? There is an error in the library that I linked to at [1] before due to changes to progmem. Attached is that same library[3], which the needed changes to two files. It now compiles fine for Nano and Uno, so I can't really help you any further as I don't have access to that chip to test it further.

Regards,
Peter

[3] https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3pqb2f7if105t0/max7456.zip?dl=0

atajahangir moshayedi

Dec 29, 2015, 10:49:39 AM12/29/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
hi tnx for your help did u test this program before?