OT: Just to praise the original Hardware

Holger Lembke

Jan 26, 2018, 11:24:40 AM1/26/18
to devel...@arduino.cc
TL;DR: its off topic. :-)

I just finished our week long entertainment event "Microcontrollers: Arduino, I2C, logic analysers and libraries" for adults. (google LWH96BU in case you need more content).

I put 25 pcs Arduino Nano on my order list, we are proud to always buy original hardware from the original Arduino distributors.

This time big boss saw the price tag (24,20 €) and the FRANZIS Nano clone (14,50 €). So I got 25 Franzis clones.

These sad imitations have a 3.3V-pin without 3.3 V on it (looks unconnected) and a D12-pin that is permanently routed to ground.

On the plus side: much entertainment in debugging.

Have a nice weekend, all.