Arduino participant in GSoC 2015

Arnav Gupta

Sep 21, 2014, 9:10:33 AM9/21/14
to devel...@arduino.cc
Hi !

I am an Electronics Engineering Student, though I happen to love softwares more than hardwares :P
The arduino project is something I have fallen totally in love with and has taught me to tinker with hardware in various ways in last few years.

I was wondering, will Arduino participate in Google Summer of Code 2015 ?
I have seen Arduino tied up with BeagleBoard for the Tre, and BB happen to be regular GSoC participant organisation.

I was considering putting a proposal for GSoC, and if Arduino participate in GSoC, I would most certainly feel honoured to be able to work on any project that contributes towards developments of libraries or the IDE :)

Reference :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014

  Arnav Gupta (championswimmer)
  Web | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Github

c.ma...@bug.st

Sep 24, 2014, 9:56:00 AM9/24/14
to devel...@arduino.cc
HI Arnav,

as far as I remember Arduino didn't participate in GSOC, but this is something to consider for the next year by the Arduino Team.

BTW we are in September yet, maybe is a bit premature now :-)

Arnav Gupta

Oct 6, 2014, 4:07:38 PM10/6/14
to devel...@arduino.cc
I would really love to work for Arduino under GSoC, if the Arduino team applies as a mentoring organisation. I am sure there would be others too.

Thanks, and Regards,
Arnav

  Arnav Gupta (championswimmer)
  Web | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Github

Arnav Gupta

Feb 7, 2015, 2:06:29 PM2/7/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Hi

Bumping this back up, because organisation applications start tomorrow.

Any chances Arduino will participate in GSoC this year. ?
I would really love to propose and contribute to Arduino via GSoC this summer.

Regards,
Arnav

=======================================
  Arnav Gupta (championswimmer)
  LinkedIn | Web | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Github

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz

Feb 18, 2015, 7:49:16 PM2/18/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Hi,
It is Steve Ataucuri I am student of Electronics Student at Peru. I wonder
 Will Arduino participate of GSoC 2015? tomorrow 20 February is going to end. I would like to contribute to Arduino. Any suggestions or ideas?

Best Regards,
Steve Ataucuri Cruz
Turing Laboratory for Research at Computer Science
Arequipa, Peru
stonescenter (Skype)
nickname IRC: stonescenter
+51.972529201 (Mobile)