Arduino IDE autocomplete

That is Brilliant

Apr 7, 2015, 11:55:40 AM4/7/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Hi,

I heard all the time about people who would like to have the autocomplete function in the Arduino IDE (I am one of them).

I have seen all the constant work to improve the IDE, whose improved versions are just been released all the time.

Why isn't this function added? I know several people who use other IDEs just because of this. Implement this function, the IDE is going to be better and more used.

Regards,

João Marcos

Ricardo JL Rufino

Apr 7, 2015, 12:23:26 PM4/7/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Hi,

The implementation has been done, I'm just waiting for approval.

What happens is that so far had little return on these improvements I made