RePaper 2.7' display with Arduino Due

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Shirsha Ghosh

未讀,
2016年2月5日 凌晨1:28:012016/2/5
收件者:devel...@arduino.cc、Alak Majumder
I got a RePaper 2.7' eInk display that is Unfortunately doesn't supports Arduino Mega because of SRAM capacity. I am porting the library for Arduino Due because of its enough RAM capacity.

I am using this thread https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=47571. But I cant find any EPD.CPP file here. As the thread is quite old, the Library may have changed.

Have anyone successfully ported the library for Arduino Due. Also anyone has library for Dynamic Printing in this display?

Regards,
Shirsha Ghosh

Andrew Kroll

未讀,
2016年2月5日 凌晨1:30:562016/2/5
收件者:devel...@arduino.cc

It would work fine with XMEM2, which would provide more heap...

https://github.com/xxxajk/xmem2

Shirsha Ghosh

未讀,
2016年2月5日 凌晨1:36:322016/2/5
收件者:devel...@arduino.cc、xxx...@gmail.com
do this support dynamic printing?

Pieter van der Meer

未讀,
2016年2月5日 凌晨4:30:592016/2/5
收件者:devel...@arduino.cc、xxx...@gmail.com
Recently did this (in a commercial context). Works great. Could even overclock it to 21 MHz.. But just beware that there were a lot of changes to the epaper's command set. old code on the net may not be compatible with new epapers..

Pieter van der Meer
Tasty Chips Electronics

Shirsha Ghosh

未讀,
2016年2月8日 凌晨1:36:072016/2/8
收件者:Pieter van der Meer、devel...@arduino.cc、Andrew Kroll
I have modifies all this according to Arduino Due. But still no luck. Have anyone got any Idea interfacing RePaper with DUE.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Shirsha Ghosh <shirs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello brother,

I am facing quiet difficulty in interfacing Arduino DUE with RePaper. Please give me your valuable input sir.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Shirsha Ghosh <shirs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi brother. Have you checked? Please help me out.

On 5 Feb 2016 15:24, "Shirsha Ghosh" <shirs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks mate. It will be very beneficial if you can help me brother. Please let me give some hints to start with

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Pieter van der Meer <pvd...@gmail.com> wrote:
DUE

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Shirsha Ghosh <shirs...@gmail.com> wrote:
U worked on DUE or Mega?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Pieter van der Meer <pvd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Shirsha,

I would like to, but I have to speak to the customer.. to which my code now belongs. In any case. I'm sure I downloaded the EPD.cpp a few weeks ago. You might find them on a TI or Pervasive Displays page. And please keep in mind that the version of the Pervasive Display COG hardware is very important. New COGs don't work with old EPD.cpp...

Cheers,

Pieter

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Shirsha Ghosh <shirs...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI.
Can you please help me to interface Arduino Due with Repaper Display plz.

epd_modified.ino
EPD.cpp
EPD_GFX.cpp
FLASH.cpp