Burn Bootloader documentation

Roger Clark

Jul 7, 2015, 11:22:57 PM7/7/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Guys,

Can someone tell me where I can find any documentation about the Burn Bootloader feature

https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/wiki/Arduino-IDE-1.5-3rd-party-Hardware-specification

As its currently reads

Upload using an external programmer

TODO...

Burn Bootloader

TODO...

Ideally, I need a way for users to be able to select the bootloader they want to upload, from somewhere inside the Burn Bootloader menu, because there are many different STM32 boards, and we currently have around 10 different bootloaders (they are not really that different from each other, its just the GPIO that the LED and the optional user "button" are connected to)

If I this feature runs a script, I can put a menu inside the bat file or linux script

Thanks

Roger