1.6 bug: board selection not refreshed

Ralph Doncaster

Feb 25, 2015, 5:03:17 PM2/25/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
I would post on the github issues section, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it without a github account.
The problem is that when I select a processor type, the board selection is not refreshed.  Although I selected 3.3V, 8Mhz, the status bar still shows 5V, 16Mhz.

Paul Stoffregen

Feb 25, 2015, 5:12:16 PM2/25/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
On 02/25/2015 02:03 PM, Ralph Doncaster wrote:

The problem is that when I select a processor type, the board selection is not refreshed.  Although I selected 3.3V, 8Mhz, the status bar still shows 5V, 16Mhz.

Fixed this a few days ago.

https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/pull/2675

Get the latest nightly build, or wait for 1.6.1....

Ralph Doncaster

Feb 25, 2015, 6:20:54 PM2/25/15
to devel...@arduino.cc
Excellent.