APTrust Member Meeting

1 view

Tallman, Nathan

Jan 4, 2021, 10:14:04 AM1/4/21
to community, Van Mil, James (vanmiljf), Horton, Glen (hortongn), advi...@aptrust.org, sc1...@georgetown.edu, cm...@nd.edu, kmich...@gmail.com, Chip German, Crowe, Sean (crowesn), Vaughan, Karen, Gunn, Stan (stg2s), John Weise, Andrew Diamond, ale...@vt.edu, dahlh...@gmail.com, kate...@umd.edu, Jason Ronallo, Butler, Brandon (bcb4y), west...@umd.edu, McClurken, Kara M (kmm6ef), Hagedon, Mike - (mhagedon), Gregory Raschke, Shallcross, Mike, Dunn, Jon William Butcher, Runyon, Michelle, Gaidmore, Gerald, Senseney, Megan Finn - (msenseney), Daigle, Bradley J (bjd2b), Jamie Bradway, Katie Gucer, Capell, Laura, Nathan Hall, Metz, Rosalyn

Happy New Year,

The APTrust Member Meeting is fast approaching. Please see our agenda/notes document for the meeting for full details; a summary is below. There are also some action items for all APTrust Advisory Committee members for Day 2. Also, a wiki page for the meeting has been created.

Day 1 (Monday 2-4pm): APTrust State of the Union from Chip German and a Technical Update from Andrew Diamond. This is a good day to invite administrators and other guests, community announcements were also sent in December.

Day 2 (Wednesday, 2-4pm): Review of vision and mission statements, and APTrust values. Strategic goal setting. Pre-work required!

  • Vision Statement: Add sticky notes to this Google Jamboard with your ideas for the vision statement.
  • Mission Statement: Add video feedback to this Flipgrid on your thoughts about this mission statement.
  • Goal Setting: Think of things APTrust should start, stop, or continue doing. Feel free to add them to our agenda/notes doc.

Hope to see you there, please let me, Rosalyn, or Bradley know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nathan

--

Nathan Tallman

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

nt...@psu.edu

Schedule a Meeting

invite.ics

Tallman, Nathan

Jan 4, 2021, 10:18:51 AM1/4/21
to community, Van Mil, James (vanmiljf), Chip German, advi...@aptrust.org, sc1...@georgetown.edu, Gunn, Stan (stg2s), cm...@nd.edu, kmich...@gmail.com, ale...@vt.edu, Metz, Rosalyn, Jason Ronallo, Hagedon, Mike - (mhagedon), McClurken, Kara M (kmm6ef), Shallcross, Mike, Dunn, Jon William Butcher, Runyon, Michelle, Gaidmore, Gerald, west...@umd.edu, Senseney, Megan Finn - (msenseney), Daigle, Bradley J (bjd2b), Crowe, Sean (crowesn), Jamie Bradway, Vaughan, Karen, Katie Gucer

[...]

P.S. Apologies for double emails, I seem to have mistakenly been editing an occurrence and not the series for this meeting.

--

Nathan Tallman

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

nt...@psu.edu

Schedule a Meeting

Hi there,

Nathan Tallman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

Phone one-tap:

US: +13126266799,,93856384805# or +16468769923,,93856384805#

Meeting URL:

https://psu.zoom.us/j/93856384805?pwd=RUo5VkxGQ1A0N0lXL3pmNUh0N2l3QT09&from=addon

Meeting ID:

938 5638 4805

Passcode:

879334

Join by Telephone

For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.

Dial:

US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782

Meeting ID:

938 5638 4805

International numbers

Join from an H.323/SIP room system