Member Meeting!

Daigle, Bradley J (bjd2b)

May 8, 2020, 2:33:34 PM5/8/20
to advi...@aptrust.org, APTrust community
Hi All,

Looks like the majority have weighed in and we will set the dates for the Spring Member meeting - 28 and 29 May, 2-4 PM EST. So, please mark your calendars. For those of you who did not select those dates (or part of them), I hope you may be able to move things around but if not, we understand.

The Working Groups and Technology Team will be putting out reports and information the week of the meeting for your review. Please do so as we will have time available on the Zoom calls to discuss and questions and feedback.

Stay safe and sane,

Bradley

Bradley J. Daigle
Academic Preservation Trust