Preservation in the time of Pandemic

Daigle, Bradley J (bjd2b)

Mar 20, 2020, 9:47:42 AM3/20/20
to APTrust community
Dear APTrust Community,

Like many of you, APTrust staff are managing our work under rapidly changing circumstances. The good news is that we are and have been able to work remotely for a long time and are used to being highly effective in that environment. Therefore, pending any changes in personal situations, we are here to help you in turn to the best of our ability.

Knowing too that many of you may now be reconfiguring workflows to accommodate remote staff and disparate access to collections materials, I am reaching out to see if there are any specific needs you have that we can help address. Do you need help with DART? Are there infrastructure and workflows questions (and solutions) you have that could benefit from discussion, feedback, and sharing? Let me know if you have specific questions and needs and we can get some folks together to help out.

Keep in mind, too, that it will be an interesting conversation and future paper that explores "preservation in the time of pandemic" <— Now officially trademarked

I have added that agenda item to our Member Meeting topics.

Stay safe, healthy, and sane!

Best,

Bradley

Bradley J. Daigle