Planned Down Time for Pharos - December 7 & 8

1 view

Andrew Diamond

Nov 18, 2021, 8:45:58 AM11/18/21
to community
Hello APTrusters,

We will be performing major upgrades on our Pharos databases in early December, moving to a newer operating system and a new version of Postgres.

The Pharos demo system at https://demo.aptrust.org will be offline from 8am to 5pm on Tuesday, December 7.

The production system at https://repo.aptrust.org will be offline from 8am to 5pm on Wednesday, December 8.

What this means for you:
  • You may still push materials into receiving buckets during the downtime. We'll start to ingest those materials as soon as Pharos is back up and running.
  • If you or your institution's automated scripts attempt to access Pharos or the Pharos API during the downtime, you'll get "unable to connect" errors until the system is back up.
We'll let you know when Pharos is back online.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at he...@aptrust.org.

Andrew Diamond
Lead Developer, APTrust