APTrust Tech Update

Bradley Daigle

Jan 7, 2022, 2:33:23 PM1/7/22
to advi...@aptrust.org, APTrust community

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year! APTrust is holding a technology update on 19 January at 3PM EST. This is an open event which will go over recent developments and share our plans for the next several months. Please plan on attending or share this with colleagues.

APTrust Tech Update

Scheduled: Jan 19, 2022 at 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, EST

Video Call: virginia.zoom.us

This is an open meeting so please feel free to share the invite. See you then!  Bradley

iCal-20220107-143202.ics

Bradley Daigle

Jan 18, 2022, 9:05:53 AM1/18/22
to advi...@aptrust.org, APTrust community
Just a reminder that we have our APTrust Tech Update presentation tomorrow, 3PM EST (details below). Please join us if you can!

Best,

Bradley

Bradley Daigle
Academic Preservation Trust