APTrust Announcement: Bradley Daigle named Executive Director

Chip German

Mar 12, 2021, 5:29:22 PM3/12/21
to APTrust community, APTrust Member Library Deans, APTrust Board, APTrust advisory committee, APTrust communication committee
APTrust Folks:

It is with great pleasure that I pass along this announcement from the APTrust blog, posted a short time ago:

Bradley's start date and my retirement date give us a period of overlap to ensure a smooth transition.  He is a wonderful choice to take APTrust into the future, and I'm grateful to Winston Tabb, John Unsworth and the rest of the APTrust board for making it!

Please join me in congratulating Bradley!

Chip

R. F. (Chip) German Jr.
Program Director
Academic Preservation Trust