DPC Training

1 view

Daigle, Bradley J (bjd2b)

Apr 27, 2020, 11:43:17 AM4/27/20
to APTrust community
Hello APTrusters!

Sharon from our friends at the DPC has sent out a survey for training needs. The information is below but since we have had a good number of you participate in their training events - here is a chance to voice what other training you may need. Please take a few moments to fill it out.

Best,

Bradley

"We’re particularly keen to hear from those who fall into the categories of new, full, and/or international members. With that in mind I’m hoping you could circulate the link below around APTrust and encourage folks to fill out the survey. It should take 10-15 minutes at most to complete. Results from the survey will shape our training development plans for the next couple of years, which is particularly important as we begin to expand our online training offering."

DPC Member Training Needs Survey 2020: https://forms.gle/Cboeh2PnG27qTjzSA

Bradley J. Daigle
Academic Preservation Trust
University of Virginia Library