API changes are coming

Andrew Diamond

Jun 15, 2022, 1:42:16 PM6/15/22
to community
Hello APTrusters,

As many of you know, we've been working on a new web app and REST API to replace Pharos. We've been testing and tuning the new app, called Registry, in our staging environment for several months. We plan to have it running in our demo environment before the summer is out, and in production this fall.

For those of you using the Pharos REST API, please note that the Registry API includes some changes. We've documented an overview of these changes, along with a specific list of what's different.

If you're using the API, please take some time to review these two pages.

For a deeper dive, check out the detailed docs at https://aptrust.github.io/registry/.

If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at he...@aptrust.org.

Andrew Diamond
Lead Developer, APTrust