Job Opportunity

Cinda May

Jan 26, 2022, 4:09:01 PM1/26/22
to comm...@aptrust.org
Colleagues, (Please forgive any cross-posting--thanks!)

Washington University in St. Louis is seeking a Digital Preservation Librarian. Specifics about the job can be found at  https://wustl.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Washington-University-West-Campus-Clayton-Missouri/Digital-Preservation-Librarian---University-Libraries_JR63737. Please feel free to share this announcement.

What is my connection to WashU, you ask? In another lifetime (BDC=Before Digital Curation) I served as the rare books cataloger and reading room supervisor for Special Collections.

Best wishes,
Cinda

Cinda May
Digital Preservation Strategist