Reminder: Member Meeting Tomorrow!

1 view

Daigle, Bradley J (bjd2b)

May 27, 2020, 3:52:36 PM5/27/20
to APTrust community
Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we have the first round of our 2-day member meeting tomorrow via Zoom. There is a link to documents that should be reviewed in advance as we will not be going into detail during our short sessions. Please bring any questions or feedback you have from them, however, as we will have time for questions.

The “Meeting Materials for Review” document is linked from the Member Meeting wiki page.

Please also note that we will be sending out the password (and adding it to the wiki page) tomorrow morning.

28 May, Thursday: 2-4PM [EST]
29 May Friday: 2-4PM [EST]

See you all tomorrow!

Best,