Reminder: APTrust technical call next week!

1 view

Bradley Daigle

Jul 9, 2021, 3:30:12 PMJul 9
to advi...@aptrust.org, APTrust community
Hi All,

Just a reminder that next Wed 14 July 2PM (EST) we will have one of our semi-regular technical updates from Team APTrust. Please forward the invite to any of your staff who may be interested in learning more about our infrastructure and the work that Andrew and Flavia have been doing and plan to do - this is meant to be an open session, so all are welcome!

I am also sending this out to the APTrust community list so you may receive this more than once.

As a famous French Queen once said: “Let them eat code” or something like that.

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Bradley

Bradley Daigle