Search for CLOCKSS Executive Director

Chip German

Aug 24, 2020, 1:23:42 PM8/24/20
to APTrust community
APTrust community:

To Members of the APTrust Community:

My roles at the University of Virginia Library include serving on the board of directors of CLOCKSS.  UVA is a node in the CLOCKSS network.

The CLOCKSS board announced today the search for a successor to Craig Van Dyck, executive director of CLOCKSS who is retiring next May. The detailed announcement is posted on the CLOCKSS site at https://clockss.org/2020/08/clockss-seeks-executive-director/, and the job specification is at https://clockss.org/executive-director/.  I'm a member of the search committee.

Please help us find great candidates for this important role.

Thanks very much,

Chip

R. F. (Chip) German Jr.
Program Director