Production System Upgrade: Nov 2, 2022

Andrew Diamond

Oct 25, 2022, 10:48:59 AM10/25/22
to community
Hello APTrust Community!

We will be pushing our new system (preservation services and registry) into production on Wednesday, November 2nd.

Because this process involves data and system migrations, we won't be processing ingests, restorations, and deletions from around 5pm Tuesday, November 1 until 5pm Wednesday, November 2.

You can still upload items for ingest. They'll just wait in the receiving buckets until the new system is ready to process them.

For info about changes to our REST API, see the Registry page and the API Changes page of our user docs.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at he...@aptrust.org.

Andrew Diamond
Lead Developer, APTrust