Google for Education Communities Update

Jordan Pedraza

Jan 13, 2015, 6:04:36 PM1/13/15
to "undisclosed...@google.com
*If you are not an education customer or partner please disregard*

Hi Everyone,

In an effort to better support our Google for Education customers, we have developed a new consolidated community structure moving forward.

Here are our main communities that the Google for Education team will be actively monitoring and supporting:

Please click on the corresponding links above to learn more about these communities and to join or follow any of interest.

Regards,

Jordan

Learn more about Google in Education
Follow us on Google+
Check out Google Apps for Education
Jordan Pedraza | EDU Global Community & Programs | Mountain View | +jordanpedraza