Update on New Look for Google Apps (under NDA)

Jordan Pedraza

Jul 31, 2011, 1:17:11 PM7/31/11
to Northcentral Apps Users, Northeast Apps Users, Northwest Apps Users, Southeast Apps Users, Southwest Apps Users
Hi All,

Back in June 2011 Google announced a new project to bring you and your users a new and improved experience and we began rolling out a new look and feel across our products. This update describes upcoming releases and resources to help you communicate the new look to your users.

Please see a PDF attached for our July update and share with your internal teams. This notice is under NDA and not for public distribution, so please keep content confidential.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jordan

Jordan Pedraza | Google Apps for Education | jordan...@google.com | (650) 253-6250

July Update on New Look for Google Apps (NDA).pdf