Google Drive Policies

Todd

Aug 29, 2012, 2:21:44 PM8/29/12
to sout...@appsusersgroup.com
We are trying to come up with user policies for Google Drive. Do you have any suggestions of what we could do? We want to make sure our people have the current technology they need to do their jobs but we also want to protect ourselves.

-Todd

Todd

Aug 30, 2012, 9:19:16 AM8/30/12
to sout...@appsusersgroup.com
If you have a Google policy posted on the web could you send me a link to it? I would like to review as many as I can to get an idea of what direction we should go with our policy.

Thanks,

Todd

Jordan Pedraza

Aug 30, 2012, 11:54:12 AM8/30/12
to Todd, glo...@appsusersgroup.com, sout...@appsusersgroup.com
+Global to reach a broader audience

Thanks,

Learn more on the Google in Education website
Follow our Edu Google+ Page for news & ideas
Get started with Google Apps for Education
Check out Google Apps Users Groups
Jordan Pedraza | Global Community, Google Apps for Education |  +jordanpedraza |  @jordanpedraza