Re: [Southeast Apps] Digest for southeast@appsusersgroup.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Daniel Rivera

Jun 14, 2012, 10:40:05 AM6/14/12
to sout...@appsusersgroup.com
I also had a great time and thought the sessions were informative and exciting.

Daniel Rivera

 IT Training Coordinator | (801) 796-2430 | More Info on G+

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:25 PM, <sout...@appsusersgroup.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/a/appsusersgroup.com/group/southeast/topics

    Sean Trantham <stra...@printpack.com> Jun 13 04:42AM -0700

    I just want to thank everyone who put in so much effort on the Google Event
    on Monday and Tuesday. I was really expecting it to be a
    vendor's-sales-pitch-athon and it was nothing of the sort. It was
    extremely informative. Thanks for the great event!

    Sean

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group southeast.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.