Mobile Devices Feature Request

Crocker, Gene

Sep 16, 2011, 2:14:40 PM9/16/11
to Southeast Apps Users
Good Afternoon,

I would like a report or API that would allow us to determine which users have sync'd mobile devices to their domain account.  In the User Information section Mobile Devices are listed if one is sync'd but you would have to review each account.  A very long and painful process for a large domain.  I would like an easy to read report that listed each account that had a mobile device.  Details on the type of device, etc that is currently listed in the User Information section would be great but I'd be happy with just the basic information.

Gene Crocker
Director IT Operations
Office of Public Health Statistics and Information Systems
South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
2600 Bull St., Columbia SC 29201
Phone (803) 898-3789

Fax (803) 898-3714
E-mail : croc...@dhec.sc.gov

This e-mail and any included attachments are intended
only for the addressee(s).  The information contained
herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, or have reason to believe you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and notify the sender by e-mail.

Thank you

Jordan Pedraza

Sep 19, 2011, 12:30:28 AM9/19/11
to Crocker, Gene, Southeast Apps Users
Hi Gene,

I'm happy to report that this is on our radar. While I cannot share any more information around features and timelines, mobile device management is definitely something we want to improve for our Google Apps administrators.

Thanks!

Jordan Pedraza | Google Apps for Education | jordan...@google.com | (650) 253-6250