When is the next Regional Meeting?

Daniel Rivera

Feb 23, 2012, 2:22:05 PM2/23/12
to Southeast Apps Users
I miss everyone. :-(

Seriously, we want updates on new cool features and another visit to
the "Chocolate Factory."

So when do we get our Golden Tickets? :-)

Robert Gnau

Feb 23, 2012, 2:34:29 PM2/23/12
to Daniel Rivera, Southeast Apps Users
Occuring to their calendar (southeast one) it will be June 11, 12 if that is right.

Robert Gnau
System Admin

CFGroup
Shelby Williams
Falcon
Howe
Thonet

423.623.0031 Ext 2120

423.366.2453
mycfgroup.com

CFGroup
Shelby Williams
Falcon
Howe
Thonet

mycfgroup.com
http://www.facebook.com/FalconProducts

Daniel Rivera

Feb 23, 2012, 2:40:37 PM2/23/12
to Robert Gnau, Southeast Apps Users
Thanks Robert!  I guess I should have checked there first...  oops.

Daniel Rivera | IT Training Coordinator | (912) 478-0882 | More Info on G+

Robert Gnau

Feb 23, 2012, 2:45:49 PM2/23/12
to Daniel Rivera, Southeast Apps Users
What do you mean about ticket to Chocolate Factory???

Jordan Pedraza

Feb 23, 2012, 2:49:38 PM2/23/12
to Robert Gnau, Daniel Rivera, Southeast Apps Users
Hi All,

Ken from CPCC will be sending out a survey very soon for our next meetup, but the tentative date is June 11-12 2012 in Google Atlanta.

Chocolate Factory requests will be considered, but we have nothing to announce at this time :) But from what I hear from visitors, Google food usually does the job!

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan Pedraza | Apps EDU Community Manager | +jordanpedraza

Daniel Rivera

Feb 23, 2012, 2:50:45 PM2/23/12
to Robert Gnau, Southeast Apps Users
Just a metaphor.  When we first got invitations to Google Headquarters, I compared it to Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and getting a Golden Ticket.  The colors, the secrecy (NDA agreement on entry), the "kid in a chocolate factory" feeling, the creative environment... I almost expected to see Oompaloompas there.

Google = Wonka Factory.  It's a positive thing.

Daniel Rivera | IT Training Coordinator | (912) 478-0882 | More Info on G+