Save the Date! Northeast/Mid-Atlantic User Group Summit Feb 7-8 2012

Jordan Pedraza

Dec 5, 2011, 5:55:33 PM12/5/11
to Northeast Apps Users, Mid-Atlantic Apps Users, North America Apps Users, Northeast Leads, Mid-Atlantic Leads
Hi All,

Please save the date for our Google Apps Northeast & Mid-Atlantic User Group Summit on Tuesday February 7 and Wednesday February 8 2012 at Google’s New York City office. This FREE two-day summit invites current and prospective Google Apps organizations to collaborate, network, and share with other Google Apps users in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S.

If you're not sure whether your organization belongs in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic User Groups, please refer to the global Google Apps Regional Group Landing Page to see a breakdown of states and join your appropriate mailing list if you have not done so already. We will follow up with registration the form, agenda, and logistics on the regional mailing lists soon - stay tuned!

Please let me know if you have additional questions about the summit.

Thanks!
Jordan

Jordan Pedraza | Google Apps for Education | jordan...@google.com