Backing up your Google Apps Domain?

Ryan Monroe

Dec 1, 2011, 12:11:05 PM12/1/11
to nort...@appsusersgroup.com
Hello All,
Just trying to get a idea of what other organizations are doing in respect to backing up the data that resides in your Google Apps domain. Some of the Cloud Based "apps" such as Backupify and Spanning Backup are super expensive  when you have a lot of users. (about 2-4$ per user per month)

Right now we are experimenting with a few options to retain a local backup of our Google Apps data, and each option has its own challenges, and limitations. Is anyone else out there backing up the data in your GApps domain?

Thanks,
Ryan Monroe
Network Systems Administrator
Adelphi University