Question about Chrome

Bonnie B Thurber

Sep 4, 2012, 12:48:53 PM9/4/12
to northc...@appsusersgroup.com
HI,

Chrome is not part of the Google Apps suite but, many faculty and students use it at Northwestern.

Last Spring there was a change. We can no longer play embedded streaming videos from our video server in Chrome.  Our embed code uses and object tag.

Professors can embed the code in Firefox but, it still does not play in Chrome. It simply leaves a big white space.

Thank you!

BonnieT

Bonnie Thurber
Academic and Research Technology (A&RT)
2 East University Library Suite 2650
Evanston, IL.
Sep 4, 2012, 6:41:23 PM9/4/12
to Bonnie B Thurber, northc...@appsusersgroup.com
Hi Bonnie,

You can either post to the Chrome help forum or report an issue.

Thanks!
Jordan

Follow us on
Twitter, our Edu Google+ Page, and
our
Enterprise Google+ Page for news & ideas
Check out Google Apps Users Groups
Jordan Pedraza | Global Community, Google Enterprise Education |  +jordanpedraza |  @jordanpedraza