Google Apps for Business Customers - Anyone using Google+ ??

Terri Eden

Feb 29, 2012, 4:29:04 PM2/29/12
to Northcentral Apps Users
IT employees are piloting Google+ at Nexteer Automotive Corp. to see
what capabilities Google+ might bring to our business atmosphere....
an internal social network, the use of your Google+ profile as an
internal phone directory, hangouts, voice & video, screen sharing,
document/data sharing, data organization, etc... I'm curious on
feedback from others who might also be piloting Google+ in a business
atmosphere.... what benefits have you found, new functionalities/
capabilties, better ways of doing things, especially from a cost-
savings perspective! Thanks!!