Big Sky Country State Fair Announces 2022 Night Shows

Gallatin Media Center

Apr 15, 2022, 10:33:11 AM4/15/22
to gallatin-medi...@apps.gcem.us

Big Sky Country State Fair Announces 2022 Night Shows

For immediate release: April 15, 2022

Big Sky Country State Fair is pleased to announce their 2022-night show line-up, a mix of celebrated multi-genre hip-hop and country artists! T.I. with special guest Willie Jones will kick out the
week. Russell Dickerson with special guest Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry will be on Thursday. And we will round off the week with Brantley Gilbert and special guest Ashland Craft.

See the full press release here.

Media contact:
Amanda Hartman
amanda....@gallatin.mt.gov

T.I. and special guest Willie Jones

Russell Dickerson with special guest Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry

Brantley Gilbert with special guest Ashland Craft

View online at:  http://www.gallatinmedia.org/

MSG: 9182 April 15, 2022 08:33