Next uPortal 5 Release Coming Soon

Benito Gonzalez

Oct 23, 2023, 2:30:21 PM10/23/23
to uPortal Community
Hi folks,

It's about time for our next uPortal release. We are looking at an October 30th release day, right now. This is likely to be our last uPortal 5 release before we start on uPortal 6. There may be patch releases of uPortal 5, but we will switch our focus to uPortal 6 in November.

If you want to know more about uPortal 6, keep an eye out for our next community technical call or feel free to attend the Unicon uPortal OSS Briefing later this month. It's open to all interested in uPortal. Both events will be announced in this mailing list.

Have a great week!
-bjagg

--
Benito J. Gonzalez