uPortal v5.16.0 just released!

Benito Gonzalez

Nov 11, 2023, 1:17:03 AM11/11/23
to uPortal Community, Developers, uPortal
Hi folks,

We have just released v5.16.0 of uPortal for our community!

New features include:
- new filtering parameters for portlets.json REST endpoint
- new attributes captured in AnalyticsEvents (similar to Google Analytics)
- new 'uPortal-session' module which adds support for session replication

This last one is really helpful for running clusters of uPortal servers, allowing for nodes to be added or removed without interruption to users. This also means that upgrading can be near zero-downtime.

Have a great weekend!
-bjagg

--
Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Architect

franck le calloch

Dec 8, 2023, 5:05:23 AM12/8/23
to uPortal Community
Hello, when I try to upgrade uPortal version 5.13 to 5.14,
after updating I get an this error :

 No bean named 'webSecurityFilter' available
An idea ?
Thanks
Le Calloch Franck