Portal examples

Mary Elder

Feb 13, 2024, 11:34:52 AMFeb 13
to uPortal Community
Hi folks,

I wondered if there's anyone out there that would be willing to give me a quick tour or demo of their institution's portal?

We're doing a bit of evaluation of our portal, and it would be great to see what other people have implemented.

Thanks,
Mary

Michelle Hall

Feb 14, 2024, 10:05:20 AMFeb 14
to Mary Elder, uPortal Community
Please keep us posted if you do a show and tell, folks in the wider Apereo community might be interested in attending! :D

Marc Huffstickler

Feb 14, 2024, 12:48:35 PMFeb 14
to uPortal Community, Mary Elder
Mary,

Reach out to me, and I could give you a personal overview of our portal including our current plans to enhance it and add new functionality for the upcoming Fall 2024 term.

Marc

Mary Elder

Feb 19, 2024, 4:09:23 AMFeb 19
to uPortal Community, Mary Elder
Thanks Marc, much appreciated, I'll do that!

If any other institutions could spare some time to show off their portal, we're really keen to see what some other people are doing.  We'd also be happy to give anyone who's interested a quick tour of our portal.

Feel free to contact me off list if you'd prefer: mary....@ed.ac.uk.

Thanks,
Mary

Julien Gribonvald

Feb 19, 2024, 11:58:51 AMFeb 19
to uporta...@apereo.org

Hi Mary,

For our K12 schools context from France I can do the same thing.

Even if we are in a phase of reviewing some parts I can:

  • provide the actual navigation way based on Web-Components,
  • provide changes that should be known at around march/april.
We just started an audit and design-thinking with all of our different populations (teacher, staff, middle and high school students, parents, agents from public services (like maintenance workers) and elected peoples that have few services access in schools).

Best regards,

Julien Gribonvald

bdek

Feb 19, 2024, 3:02:29 PMFeb 19
to Julien Gribonvald, uporta...@apereo.org
Dear all,

My own issue is customization, so hard for me to do

Mary Elder

Feb 21, 2024, 4:23:33 AMFeb 21
to uPortal Community
Thanks Julien, I'd be really interested to see that and find out more.