April Micro Conf, Apereo Board Nominations and FOSSY 2024

Michelle Hall

Apr 8, 2024, 11:39:04 AMApr 8
to uPortal Community
Sorry for cross-posting! We want to be sure everyone is in the loop!

Hello Apereo Community,

Things are going to get busy here at the Foundation and we are looking forward to seeing (in person and virtually) many of you in the coming months during co-hosted Apereo Events.

Three important reminders for this week:

1. The April Micro-conference is this Wednesday, April 10th at 2 PM U.S. Eastern Time
Our speaker is VM (Vicky) Brasseur is an award-winning free/open source advocate and corporate strategist, international keynote speaker, and writer. Her talk will be Open Source Governance by Example!

Register Now via Civi and forward to your friends!

2. Nominations for the Apereo Board of Directors are Open!
Here's your chance to make a big difference! Nominations for the Apereo Board of Directors are now open. Four seats are up for election this year, and we are eagerly seeking your nominations (or self-nominations) for leaders who can actively support the Apereo staff as we navigate the Foundation's future.
Nominations are due April 19th (next Friday) and can be sent to Patrick at e...@apereo.org

3. Save the Date for FOSSY 2024
Our friends at the  Software Freedom Conservancy have announced the dates and event space for the second annual FOSSY Conference, held in Portland, OR, USA, from August 1-4, 2024. The Apereo staff is excited to engage with the FOSS community again at this event, and we look forward to your participation!
https://www.apereo.org/content/fossy-returns-portland-2024

Many thanks,
Michelle