uPSC nominations

Jim Helwig

Jun 8, 2022, 6:00:56 PM6/8/22
to uporta...@apereo.org, Developers, uPortal
Developers and community members,

It is time for the annual uPortal Steering Committee elections. Nominations are now open for 2 community representatives and 2 developer representatives on the uPortal Steering Committee to join Julien Gribonvald, Benito Gonzalez, and Chris Beach, who are in the middle of their two-year terms.

We encourage you to consider joining the uPSC! The committee meets by web conference monthly for an hour. You can read more about our responsibilities at https://www.apereo.org/projects/uportal/uportal-steering-committee. Topics we typically discuss include project health, development roadmap, documentation, marketing, communication, and security incident handling. Whether you are a uPortal user, adopter, or developer, your input is valued.

Please consider nominating yourself or someone else to serve on the uPortal Steering Committee. Anyone can nominate or be nominated, and nominations should be done on-list by 8:00AM, CST, Monday, June 13th. The actual voting will occur after that by the uPortal Project committers and the uPortal Steering Committee.

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to me or uportal-stee...@apereo.org!

JimH
uPortal Steering Committee Chair