api-template-vue styling

Jonathan Tran

Jun 10, 2021, 4:21:05 PM6/10/21
to uPortal Community
I have started to look at the api-template-vue [1] component as a way to rewrite portlets that simply display data. It looks great so far but the challenge I'm running into is styling.

I know that you can inline the styles via the style attribute, but it seems as though the <style> element doesn't make it into what gets rendered. Thoughts?

Benito Gonzalez

Jun 10, 2021, 5:30:50 PM6/10/21
to Jonathan Tran, uPortal Community
Hi Jonathan,

In the ones I have seen, there is a combination of inline styling and classes such as 'font-weight-bold', 'text-danger', and 'text-center'. So I assume Bootstrap styling is available.

This is one web component that would really benefit from some CSS variables!
-B