uPortalHome with uPortal in local

Olivier podeur

Sep 3, 2021, 6:09:45 AM9/3/21
to uPortal Community

Hello,

I'm trying to test in local uPortaHome with uPortal.
I follow the instrtuctions in \uportal-home\docs\with-uportal.md

When I go to /web, I get this error in browser consule :
using new layout services.js:45:19
Strange behavior from Get User Info. Returned status code : 404 angular.js:15567:15
could not get user 2 angular.js:15567:15
could not retrieve guest mode angular.js:15567:15
Problem checking guestMode angular.js:15567:15
could not check guest 2 angular.js:15567:15
Could not getLayout

There is a problem with the gest login session but I don't find the solution.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Olivier

Benito Gonzalez

Sep 3, 2021, 12:20:51 PM9/3/21
to Olivier podeur, uPortal Community
Hi Olivier,

Are you looking for the standard uPortal project or the one from UW Madison with the Angular framework?

If you are looking for the community version (standard), you will want to use uPortal-start https://github.com/uPortal-Project/uPortal-start

uPortalHome never really took off.

Best,
-bjagg