uPortal Roadmap Community Call Thursday, 6/10 11am ET

Jim Helwig

Jun 8, 2021, 3:44:19 PM6/8/21
to uporta...@apereo.org

Hi all,

The online Open Apereo 2021 conference is in full swing. Historically we hold a community roundtable at the conference to share what is going on locally and discuss the uPortal roadmap for the coming year. Again this year, we will be holding this virtually as a uPortal Community Call this Thursday, 6/10, 11:00am-12:30pm ET.

Meeting Room Link: https://apereo.gl.blindsidenetworks.com/jen-obp-rsq-uz1

Access Code: 371769

Shared google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X1UHHtFMyyBkz-TDud3LZOb5m6NQSzufYL6bc5L_7fE/

(You will need to enter the access code for the live session. You will need to log into google docs with your subscribed email to be able to edit the doc.)

Toben Archer from the University of South Dakota will be chairing the meeting. This will not be a formal presentation; it is a collective discussion where we can all share and participate. We'll start off with roundtable updates on uPortal from your organization's perspective.

  • What changes have there been over the last year?
  • What changes do you anticipate over this coming year?
  • What pain points or challenges do you face?
  • What would you like to see on the uPortal roadmap?

I’ll be taking notes, but if you want to go ahead and enter your updates ahead of time in the shared google doc, that would be great!

After that, we will collectively discuss the uPortal roadmap for the coming year, informed by the perspectives you just shared. Will you or your organization be able to help with some of the work to help uPortal grow?

Hope to see you then!

JimH

Jim Helwig

uPortal Steering Committee Chair