Logging into uPortal via the CI

Chris Beach

Aug 3, 2022, 2:30:00 PMAug 3
to uPortal Developers
Hello folks!

I've come across an odd issue where a default install of uPortal via uPortal-start doesn't generally recognize user credentials in the github CI environments, but works fine with the same data set in a local install. At times uPortal login works in the CI environment, so there is some path in the CI that is allowing the credentials to be validated. I've tried the CI environments with the auth credentials in the URL, and with the CAS login page - both auth flows exhibited similar behavior.

I am curious if anyone else in the community has experienced this type of behavior before.

Details in:
Thanks,
Chris