uPortal web components

Benito Gonzalez

Jul 30, 2021, 4:11:39 PM7/30/21
to Developers, uPortal
Hi folks,

We are in dire need of some testing against uPortal web components master branch. I have one more PR to address. After that, it would really help if folks could test from master to confirm they are still functional.

Will reply to this email when it's ready for testing.

-bjagg

--
Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Architect

Benito Gonzalez

Jul 30, 2021, 5:26:45 PM7/30/21
to Developers, uPortal
The remaining PR has been merged. Please test at your earliest convenience!

-bjagg

bgonzalez

Aug 5, 2021, 11:37:51 AM8/5/21
to uPortal Developers

Hi folks,

Jonathan found some issues. I think esco-content-grid has been fixed (PR under review). There is an issue with the OIDC web component. If anyone has familiarity with the code, we would appreciate some help to track down the issues.

Again, there were a lot of dependency upgrades, so please test any web components in your setup to make sure they continue to work for your portal.

Best,
-bjagg