[sakai-all] Sakai PMC Elections

Wilma Hodges

Dec 13, 2022, 12:53:23 PM12/13/22
to saka...@apereo.org, sakai-pmc
Hello Sakai Community!

With our Sakai Camp 2023 meeting approaching in early February, the Sakai PMC would like to remind everyone that active community members can be nominated (or self-nominated) to the PMC! Please submit your nominations for new PMC members by January 6th, 2023. New members of the PMC will be notified before Sakai Camp and announced at this meeting.

For information about the roles and expectations of the PMC please see our page on confluence

We will also be holding elections for the PMC Vice-Chair in January. All active PMC members (including newly elected ones) are eligible to be nominated. The Vice-Chair will serve a one-year term and then automatically succeed the current Chair when a new Vice-Chair is elected for the following term. Please submit your nominations for PMC Vice-Chair by January 16th, 2023.

Additionally anyone currently on the PMC who feels they are not able to be active in the future (for voting and discussions) we'd like to thank them for their participation and they may also choose to go emeritus by sending an email to either saka...@apereo.org or sakai-pm...@apereo.org.

Send any nominations to Matthew Jones (matthe...@learnxp.com). While we can take PMC member nominations at any time, we are planning to vote on new members during the second week of January, so please get them in by the 6th to be considered.

Thanks!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE saka...@apereo.org email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---