[sakai-all] Sakai PMC - Call for Nominations

Wilma Hodges

Mar 15, 2024, 12:00:50 PMMar 15
to saka...@apereo.org
Hello Sakai Community!

The Sakai PMC would like to open the call for nominations this year for new PMC members. Any active community member can be nominated (or self-nominated) to the PMC. Please consider making a nomination!

For information about the roles and expectations of the PMC please see our page on confluence

Additionally anyone currently on the PMC who feels they are not able to be active in the future (for voting and discussions) we'd like to thank them for their participation and they may also choose to go emeritus by sending an email to either saka...@apereo.org or sakai-pm...@apereo.org.

Send any nominations to Matthew Jones (matthe...@learnxp.com). While we can take nominations at any time, we plan to start voting in April, so please get your nominations in by March 31st to be considered during this cycle.

Thanks!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE saka...@apereo.org email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---

Wilma Hodges

Mar 28, 2024, 12:55:36 PMMar 28
to saka...@apereo.org
Just a reminder! If you have anyone you would like to nominate (or self-nominate) for the Sakai PMC, please get your nominations in this week!  Send any nominations to Matthew Jones (matthe...@learnxp.com).

Thanks!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager