[sakai-all] Sakai Camp 2023 Planning Poll

Wilma Hodges

Nov 30, 2022, 1:32:24 PM11/30/22
to saka...@apereo.org
Hello All,

The time has come to start planning for our next Sakai Camp! Sakai Camp is our annual strategic planning unconference and team building get together. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please fill out the poll below to indicate your preferences and availability. We would like to discuss the results of the poll at our upcoming Sakai PMC Quarterly Meeting on Dec. 13th at 10AM ET, so please complete the poll before then.

Thanks!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE saka...@apereo.org email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---

Wilma Hodges

Dec 6, 2022, 10:38:57 AM12/6/22
to saka...@apereo.org
Just a reminder! If you have not yet filled out the Sakai Camp 2023 Planning Poll, please do! We will be reviewing the results at next week's Sakai PMC call.

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/sakai-all/CAJx7ym4VmKn%3DHwht0iDgpan_DZQktLiEBrWJ9LpO3JXfNNzLqA%40mail.gmail.com.