[sakai-all] Sakai Camp 2023 - Save the date!

Wilma Hodges

Dec 16, 2022, 11:02:50 AM12/16/22
to saka...@apereo.org, sakai-pmc
Hello Community!

At our Q4 Sakai PMC meeting earlier this week, we settled on where and what week our next Sakai Camp will be held. We are planning for an in-person gathering in Orlando, FL (Disney Springs area) during the week of Feb. 6th, 2023. The exact dates during that week, and the specific meeting location, are yet to be decided. However, it will most likely be on the Mon-Tues of that week, and in a hotel suite meeting room with capacity for a small group. (More to come on that as the hotel arrangements firm up.) There will also be a virtual component for folks unable to travel, but who would like to join virtually for part of the meeting.

Please mark your calendars now for the week of  Feb. 6th. All community members are welcome to attend Sakai Camp! You don't have to be a developer or a PMC member. Also, if there are any folks who would like to attend in person but cannot due to travel budget restrictions, please contact me to request a travel scholarship. Our commercial affiliates are willing to help sponsor travel for those needing assistance.

Thanks! Hope you can make it!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE saka...@apereo.org email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---