[sakai-all] Registration is open for the Sakai Virtual Conference 2022!

Wilma Hodges

Oct 11, 2022, 4:33:44 PM10/11/22
to saka...@apereo.org, aper...@apereo.org

Please join us at the Sakai Virtual Conference 2022!

November 15-16, 2022 – Online

http://virtconf.apereo.org/   #SakaiVC22

Registration is only $5 per person, as our sponsors Learning Experiences and Longsight have generously underwritten the rest of the conference’s $50 per person registration fee.

Find out how community members are using Sakai at their institutions! Learn about new features in the upcoming release! Network with peers and share your Sakai stories! And, attend our post-conference workshops on Xerte and Materia - two open source content authoring tools that work great with Sakai!

All proceeds from the conference go toward funding Sakai development.

Register today! We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Wilma Hodges, EdD

Sakai Community Manager

Sakai Virtual Conference 2022 Planning Committee Chair

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE saka...@apereo.org email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---