[sakai-all] Provide Your Feedback on Sakai & Receive $25!

1 view

Wilma Hodges

Aug 23, 2023, 2:24:31 PM8/23/23
to saka...@apereo.org

Hello Sakaigers!

We would like your feedback! We are collaborating with Info-Tech Research Group, they work with technology users like yourself and are interested in seeing what our community members have to say about Sakai.

We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete a quick online survey, which is mostly multiple choice, and share your thoughts on your experience with us. Also, please feel free to forward this message to other Sakai users at your institution. We understand your time is valuable and by contributing feedback, Info-Tech will provide the first 50 reviewers with a $25 Amazon Gift Card as a thank you. You can also choose to donate to charity if you prefer.

Please use the below link to access the survey:

Start Your Review

The instructions are super simple:

  1. Click "Start Your Review."

  2. After the first 3 questions, it will ask you to verify (via LinkedIn or email, whichever is easiest)

    1. Please note, this is purely for authentication purposes, you can choose to be completely anonymous.

2.    Complete the Survey.

3.    Redeem your $25 Gift!

We sincerely appreciate your time to provide feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE saka...@apereo.org email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---

Wilma Hodges

Sep 27, 2023, 10:10:23 AM9/27/23
to saka...@apereo.org
If you haven't already submitted a review this year, please consider doing so! We'd like to get as much Sakai user feedback as possible before the end of September, since InfoTech updates their reports next month for the upcoming year.

Thanks!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/sakai-all/CAJx7ym6UbGyDDaLqUdXPrcycSH-n9RyFq%3DL%3DOsfMa4EAKx8TJg%40mail.gmail.com.

Wilma Hodges

Oct 16, 2023, 11:02:25 AM10/16/23
to saka...@apereo.org
If you haven't already submitted a review this year, please consider doing so! We'd like to get as much Sakai user feedback as possible this month, since InfoTech updates their reports at the end of October for the upcoming year.

Thanks!

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 2:24 PM Wilma Hodges <wilma....@apereo.org> wrote: